Re: [alfa] Vegas Alfa Repair

I went to see them on one unfortunate occasion where I
blew a rubber fuel hose on a recent trip to Vegas.
They did a good job and got to it quickly, since I was
only there on vacation.  And he didn't charge me $500
for the fuel line either :)  Only about $50 I think...

Hopefully I'll never need service in Vegas again, but
if I do, then I know where I'll go.  It's also near
Cheetas, so if you want to wait while they work....
*grin*

Stacy Faught
'87 Spider Quad
'78 Alfetta Sport Sedan

>I'm a Las Vegas native who takes both cars to Italy
>Motors to see Oscar. He has been in the same location
>for twenty years, has a restored GTV parked inside
the