Re: [alfa] F1

"........but what I can not understand is why the ferrari F1 car does not
have
> some alfa logo on it somewhere.
> Cheers,
> Dean......"

Same reasoning for not sporting a Lancia logo.  Alfa and Lancia sit
alongside Ferrari in that they are all owned by the big Italian hence there
is absolutely no reason for Ferrari to advertise the other two.  If Alfa or
Lancia want to pay for sponsorship, I'm sure Ferrari would oblige.

Beatle
'67 Duetto
Oz