[alfa] A couple of eBay items

I've listed three items you all may find interesting:

2476454526 -  Spica Thermostatic Actuator
2476455749 -  Spica Fuel Injection Pump
2476456519 -  Alfetta GT radiator

The first two items were removed in operating condition from 1976 Spider,
the third item comes from a 1977 Alfetta GT. The reserve prices on the Spica
parts are based on core value prices quoted by various vendors. I'd rather
see Alfisti get them directly than pay the markup.

- Eric H., Marietta, GA
1976 Spider
2004 RX8