[alfa] Spica VS Weber emissions

I did not take the Spica off my car, so I dont have any input on Spica.
I have also struggled with emissions on my 71 Spider.  I have changed
carbs 3x, went from DCOE 45 with 34 Venturi to 40s with 28 mm.  And all
different sizes of jets.  I added electronic ignition, (big help)   The
thing I found that really helps is oxygenate the fuel.  Take the car down
to one or two gallons of fresh fuel, add 1-3 bottles of gas line
antifreeze  (heat), and things will usually clean up pretty good.  Leave
the emissions station and fill with good fuel.  This worked for me.  If a
car is close it will give the final push.  Probably wont work for a
tired, or poorly tuned car.  Kevin