[alfa] Re: GTV6 Gas Mileage

Disconnecting a leaking cold start injector won't make it stop leaking. If it's actually stuck ON, I doubt the car would even run.

-Joe

At 6:09 PM +0000 4/30/04, alfa-digest wrote:

        Thanks for the reply Josh.  I was pretty sure 16.5 was terrible mpg.
The problem is that the car runs strong except for a wheel shake at high
speed. I'm wondering if the tank was really full at the first fill. If another
check shows the same numbers I'll try that cold start trick.
		Thanks!
                               Mark