[alfa] Alfas for Solo2 events & lap belts

When I soloed my 91 Spider with an automatic I would put the seatbelt on and
pull it tight, then I would take it loose and twist it a couple of times and
reconnect it. This puts it real tight across you hips and holds you rear end
in go.

It was fun power breaking into corners and keeping the torque converter loaded
up and then pop the break pedal and goooooooooooo. Bad part was having to have
the transmission rebuilt at 182,000 (S)miles.

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission 206,000+ (S)miles and a few
frowns.
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider