Re: [alfa] Alfa Spider oil leaks

I just didn this job on my '73 Spider (headgasket).  You may want to try retorqeing the head bolts to buy you some time.  Loosen each one, one at a time, remove, oil and retorque to 65 ft/lbs.  See if this works.  Otherwise, just do the headgasket in the Fall.  No need to pull the car down for an oil leak in the meantime...

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL