From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
GModelle@domain.elided
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 9:03 PM
To: alfa@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] synchro ring retainers

Alfisti,
I'm having a tough time with replacing the synchros in my transmission
project. I have a pretty stout set of circlip pliers, but my forearms are
not like
Juan Manuel Fangio's. There has got to be a trick to the easy removal and
replacement of these ring retainers. If anyone has a recommendation I would
be very
appreciative.
modelle in somers point
115.01