[alfa] RE: Seattle Berlinas

In V10, #60, our esteemed AROC Director Eric Storhok writes:

BTW, for the '05 convention in Seattle, if anyone is considering selling their
decent running Berlina (one capable of a driving vacation), keep me in mind!
We bought a Milano for the convention in LA instead of renting a Miata, and
would love to do the same with a Berlina or Ti in Seattle!
Eric -
As we "speak", one or more Berlinas are being prepared for your and Ines' arrival and perusal!!
In the true spirit of "Potlatch", we might even _give_ one away. Afterall, Seattle is reputedly the home of "free Berlinas" (Oh no, not that thread again.) I know it's true, I was the recipient of one, which I promptly gave away (for free) because my ex did not want it gracing our driveway. It became the donor for a Iniezione Super, which is the subject of another long story.

Gordy Hyde
Chair - Alfa Potlatch in Seattle 2005