RE: [alfa] Replacement seat belt mechanism for series 4 Spider

Simon:
I purchased retractable shoulder belts from Highwood Alfa for my 71 spider,
these will work mounted in any orientation so I'd think that they could be
installed in the S4. I have seen S4 belts listed in Spiderpoint's catalog
but don't know if they still have them.

John Paradiso

92 Spider Veloce
71 Spider Twinspark