[alfa] Re: Berlina or Milano

At 06:26 AM 4/29/04 +0000, you wrote:
Any oppinions on running a Berlina as a daily driver verses a Milano?
I've had one or another daily driver Berlina available in my fleet for 20 years, and there is no disputing its utility over the GTV and Spider. I also have Spiders and GTVs, and over time the Berlinas consistently receive more comments than the others - it seems that to non-alfisti, the Berlina appears distinctly unique from other cars. Go with the Berlina, assuming that you don't mind living in the automotive past, don't need a/c, and want to capitalize on the knowledge, parts and experience you have already gained from your GTV. The Berlina will never lose any more market value, and if maintained and upgraded will probably be worth more than the Milano in the future.

//kct, Powell TN