[alfa] Canguro info

From the query about the Canguro's whereabouts last week: I am reading
through some old Alfa Owners, and the July 1986 Owner, p. 5, corroborates
the website info about Gary Schmidt:  "... American serviceman Gary Schmidt,
who bought (as some of you may recall from the December, 1984, story on
these pages) the remains of Bertone's Canguro Alfa-based show car."  It
concludes with a plea to Gary for info on how the project is going.  I'm
reading through subsequent years, and will follow up if there is any more
info about it.

Andrew Watry