RE: [alfa] Vibration in rear under acceleration

There is a kind of rubber bushing that goes around the driveshaft about
half-way back, that is if the '91 is the same as my '67 Duetto. It
stabilizes the shaft during acceleration. Of course, it wears out and when
it does, the driveshaft goes all whanky during acceleration, making a
bumping noise.

I need to replace mine. When I find my parts manual, I will follow up with
details.

Dan Nicholes
67 Duetto
91 164L