Re: [alfa] Installing Front Anti-sway Bar Inner Bushings-- 105

I would not suggest slicing them open.  They will not perform their function if you do thatas they will just separate!

I just replaced both of these on my 1973 Spider.  The outer bushings (links) are held on via a pressing force.  I.E. they are pushed or hammered on from the side.  You will likely have to use a dremel tool and completely pull them arpart and cut them off.  You should probably plan to do all bushings, or none at all.

Good luck.

--
Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL