[alfa] Installing Front Anti-sway Bar Inner Bushings-- 105

I tried to install the new rubber front anti-sway bar bushings (the inner front bar-to-body bushings) but now am not sure how to proceed. Is there a method for removing the outer ends without destroying them? Can I slice an opening in the new inner bushings to install them without having to remove the outers?

--Caxambu
1969 Spider Veloce 1750
Seattle WA