Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 11:45 AM 4/27/2004, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:30:09 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Anthony" <tg60@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] spider two piece exhaust manifold instead on on epiece

HI all,

I was under the impression that you could substitute a two piece exaust manifold from an older spider for the one piece manifold in my 87 spider, without modifing or changing the downpipe, which is one piece with the cat.

I just called one of the usual alfa parts houses and I was told that I can't do that.

what's the deal?

TonyG

87 Grad.