[alfa] Re: Paintless dent removal ... or dentless paint removalj

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 08:03:01 -0500
From: "Karl Robrock" <robrock@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Bay Area paintless dent repair?

Hi all,
need to have a dent pulled out of my Q4 (passenger side door). Does anyone
know of any reasonable dent repair places in the bay area? What might I
expect
to pay per dent (there are some other smaller ones that I wouldn't mind
doing
too).

thanks,

Karl (in Fremont, CA)

I needed one of those guys after the upholstery shop put dents in my GTV's
newly painted fenders.  I was referred to Dentmaster at 408-723-3368, by a
friend who is a car store parts manager.  The Dentmaster guy's name is
Caesar.  I met him in an auto dealer's lot.  Caesar took about 10 minutes to
make the dents go away, and I paid him less than $100.

Lyford Hale