[alfa] header for 71-89 spider

Hi,
There is currently an IAP header on sale for 71-89 spider
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2475933466&category=33631&sspagename=WDVW
(item # 247593346). From the picture, it is clear that the four pipes
that bolt to the engine (I'm sure there's a term for them) don't lie on
a strait line. Is this normal? Also, how much modification is required
to fit this to an 87 spider? If it requires modification to the
converter itself, I may switch to a free flow cat at the same time I put
on a header. Does anyone else sell free flow cats besides caribou?
Thanks
Ben
87 Spider