[alfa] Good alfa mechanics for 164 in Southeast?

Hello digesters,
I hope someone out there can point me in a good direction. I have now been let down by the 2 alfa mechanics in the Atlanta, Auto Delta and now Charlie of North Point Motorcars formerly of Paul Spruell. I won't bore you with the details other than I broke my left front axle at the CV by the hub, I took the car to chalie to get it fixed, he replaced the whole assembly from the transmission over. But now the ABS is screwed up. I've asked him to fix it or tell me whats wrong and he can't (I don't think he tried) His solution was to disconnect it. Although that works, thats not right. It worked when I took it to him it should work when I pick it up right? If he replaced at the damaged parts then it should work fine then too, right?

Anyway I've nowhere else to turn. Does anyone know of any other mechanics in the Southeast that work on 164s?

Any help with alternate mechanics or suggestions as to the problem would be greatly appreciated.

Clint Tomasino
Atlanta, GA