[alfa] Your next Alfa?

Two rather nice track cars for sale on eBay by one seller:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6737&item
=2474981360> &category=6737&item=2474981360

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6737&item
=2474982436> &category=6737&item=2474982436

Not my cars (don't I wish they were), no interest (since I can't afford
them).

If these seem too expensive, I have a 1981 GTV6 that needs just a little
work to be a nice red track car!

It will need the usual timing belt/tensioner/water pump as well as a clutch
fairly soon. It drives okay now, but needs some maintainance.

Has brand new Falken tires on alloy wheels and new stock exhaust system. Has
current license (to next year), passes emission tests.

Body has no appreciable rust but a few minor dents and the seats could use
some repair or covers.

No famous racing history yet. In fact I believe I would be the third brief
owner after the first two had it for about 12 years each.

Asking only $1750.OBO in Portland OR and photos available on request.

Richard (971-506-9766)