Re: [alfa] milano brake hoses

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 20:27:37 -0600 Carson or Wendy <dammwood@domain.elided> wrote:

> Anybody happen to know what the specs are on the front brake hoses of
> the milano? I'd be looking for thread dimensions and overall length. Or
> if anybody had an Earls part number for braided ones that would work too.

the threads are a metric 10x1.0. i can't for the life of me remember the
length.

if you put in the stainless steel braided teflon stuff, i recommend wrapping
it with something like the plastic spiral wrap for wiring harnesses, so that
it doesn't rub directly on anything metal in the front suspension.

richard