RE: [alfa] How is it done? 5 point belts in Milano without Rollbar

Monty,

I can only assume that since you do not have a roll bar that you are going
be using the belt for the street and some track time, but not wheeel to
wheel
racing. My son did a bit of research on this type of useage and came up with
the Schroth Auto Control. It mounts to the stock belt position of the rear
seat
anchors of his GTV6. It has an electronically actuated inertia reel and is
easily installed and adjusted. It now runs around $220.

John Katos