[alfa] Original spider interior colors?

Can someone tell me what interior colors were available as original in the
US around 76/77/78 on the spiders?

I know black was one, and maroon was another, what else?

Was there ever a tan or beige offered? What about the reddish brown which I
believe was called Pigskin, I know this was available in the 2L GTV's, was
this also offered in the spiders?

I believe that brown came later probably around 81 or 82.

TIA,

Jeff