[alfa] Duetto Sills

OK, I've delved into the dark and gloomy recesses of the sills on my RHD '67
Duetto.  Can anyone tell me where the 'gussets' are located as I am
contemplating cutting a couple of access holes in the upper face of the inner
sills (below the door and inboard of the door seal flange) but I don't want to
cut a gusset.  Pictures ?

The Wolf Steel site shows what I'm talking about.
http://www.alfaparts.net/105_115sill.htm   I assume my car has the factory
configuration.

It looks as though my car has had the sills replaced at some stage, but the
'ends' of the sills are now in desperate need of attention, at least the front
end at the rear of the front wheelwell.

I've uploaded pics of my rusty LH sill here:
http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/beatle_bayly

Thanks

Beatle
'67 Duetto