[alfa] 71 Alfa Spider for sale near Oklahoma City

    I got a phone call from David Fox of Shawnee, Oklahoma.  He has a 71 1750
Alfa Spider for sale.  It is red with black interior.  I have not seen it for
a long time, so the following is his description.
    He only drives it about once a month.  He said it always starts well.
Body may have some small dents.  Top is good, but not perfect.  Dash has one
small split, but he has a new dash for it.  Mileage is around 68,000, which he
believes correct.
    He says he took it to the local Alfa mechanic for regular maintenance.
    He was not sure how much he wants for it, but it sounds like he wants
around $7,000.  Email me if you are interested and I will send you his home and
work phone numbers.

Ciao,
Russ Neely
Oklahoma City