[alfa] Re: GTV6 Rocker cover attachment.

These are little plastic bits with a tell-tale cross projection atop.

I use a four-jaw chuck to turn them easily.  They are made with a twisted
square "screw-in" -- put the square in, push and turn and the bit seats.
There are two or three versions used on the car; some fit into the circle
at the end of a slot -- after they are in, then slide backward -- a screw
roughly under the back edge of the door secures the trim in place.
Others are used around the grill trim....

I got a few from a dealer some time ago.  Salvage?  They will un-screw...

rmbies