RE: [alfa] California Mille viewing?

> I see from the Mille website that there will be showing and
> judging of Giuliettas in Sausalito on Sat, 4/24 from 9 to 3.
> But what about the viewing of Mille cars in general?  I can't
> find on the site when the traditional full "lineup" will be.
> Thanks for any info.

Hey, I'm actually in the bay area this weekend, this sounds worth going to
(and I have a GTV to drive to the event!).

I saw something on the news this AM about a car show in Half Moon Bay
airport this Sunday, I wouldn't have caught it except that the guy they were
interviewing was wearing an 'Alfa Romeo' sweater.

I'd appreciate any pointers to these, or other car related events, this
weekend.

Thanks,

bs