[alfa] '76 Spider chassis, and misc parts

I have a '76 spider that I have decided requires much more work than can be justified. Floors and rockers are shot, paint is rough, rear bumper is junk... and so on. Brakes still work, and it rolls, but the engine has been removed.

Seems to photograph well though:
http://denovich.org/gallery/MyAlfas/P8300478

I need to move this car ASAP. If you want big pieces: doors, hood, trunk lid, windshield... let me know. My guess is that like my dearly departed Verde, big pieces even cheap (or free) will be hard to move and will wind up sold for scrap. I'd hate to see this happen... If you want the whole package let me know and we can make a deal.

The good bits: two engines/transmissions, carbs, spica, rear axle, gauges, turbina wheels, and misc other bits will be sold off at a later date.

The car is located in Pittsburgh, and I'll need to hear from you soon... before I break out the sawzall again. It will be gone before May 15th, as I need the parking space for a new(er) Spider.

--Mark
The Alfa Wiki: http://alfa.denovich.org