Two Comments little alfa contentRe: Subject: [alfa] CA Bill # AB2683: A Constructive Suggestion

RonHorowitz wrote:

. . . good stuff deleted

>>The original deal was that in '99 74's would be exempt. In 2000 75's,
>>

>And politicians say tolls on bridges will only be collected 'till the
>bridges are paid for. And boys tell girls "I deeply love and respect you.
>Now take your clothes off." (They should put seat belts on those turnip
>trucks....)

Hey, in the '70's or '80's when the Dallas / Ft. Worth turnpike was paid
for, the Texas turnpike authority disassembled the toll booths and
turned the highway over to the general public. Too bad they didn't keep
the toll, the highway was much better maintained when tolls were being
paid. It is now I 30 which used to end in East Dallas when it joined I
20; but now ends in West Ft. Worth when it joins I 20.

>>Subject: [alfa] Does Oil Get Corrosive?
>>
>>Does Oil Get Corrosive after a period of time even if you don't run the
>>

>engine
>

>>very often?
>>

>Especially if you don't get the oil hot enough to evaporate condensation,
>which can be a problem for an Alfa engine running, oh, about a hundred
>gallons of oil in the sump....

Or if you drive your Alfa 1.5 miles to work each day.  Wonder how a
Prius hybrid would do on that duty cycle? Gas engine come on once a week
to reheat the coolant and do a quick charge?

Best Wishes,
Bernie Bennett
Brenham, TX