[alfa] Re: hard tops

Thanks for the input Joe.  I don't think there were any steel hardtops for
Alfas, but was wondering if one wanted to go to the trouble of welding one
to an Alfa (or Miata, say)  it would obviate the need for a rollbar.  It
would certainly stiffen things up quite a bit.  I've always thought a
fastback Spider would look pretty cool also.  If I was a body guy....
Anybody done this?  TIA, Ron.