Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:28:41 +0930
From: "The Baylys" <dabaylys@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Duetto Low Fuel Light

I recently ran out of fuel for the 1st time with gauge reading 1/3 full.

As the light wasn't illuminated I'm asking whether the light operation is a
function of the tank float or is it independent ?  i.e.: if the float is out
of adjustment will this affect the light as well ?

My light may well be inoperative, I'm yet to troubleshoot.

Beatle
'67 Duetto
Oz