Re: [alfa] Another might have been? (let the flames begin!)

http://www.fast-autos.net/pontiac/pontiacsolstice.html

That link is pop-up hell!
Be careful.

- -Peter

Really?? (shamless plug mode ON) I couldn't tell, since I'm a Mozilla user and it automatically blocks popups. Never see 'em anymore. (shameless plug mode OFF)

Well, the Solstice is pretty droolworthy, it would seem.. $20K?? Wow.. that's almost unbeliveable..

Wasn't the Kappa the joint GM/Saab possibly Alfa future platform, or am I thinking of another?
I like the 3.2L V6 idea, might need a rear transaxle to keep the weight balance even.. ;-)

Jon