[alfa] Need Milano R/F signal

Hi to all,
I am looking for a replacement lens or assembly for the right front turn signal on my Milano. Seems it magically disappeared when my son had the car. Funny how those things happen, eh? Nothing on ebay at the moment.
Let me know what you have and your price. Would take two in good (clear) shape....
Any guesstimate on shipping appreciated, too. Zip 47803.
Thanks,
John L