[alfa] FS: GTV6 in Portland OR

I find my retirement income just won't support this fun car project, so it
must go in favor of a slower spider that is more my speed. The GTV6 needs
some work, but is a solid car with no rust worth mentioning and a very
strong motor. I started to do the maintenance that the second owner (12
years) neglected, but it still needs a water pump (with the belt and
tensioner) and it will need a clutch one of these days. It is quite drivable
and quick, but it can be made to slip on a spirited drive. I replaced the
windshield and exhaust system and tires last month.  It will need minor body
work where a car door from a backwards rolling truck put several dents in
the driver side. The front leather seats are starting to look a bit ratty. I
can find no evidence of any prior body work with the exception of a receipt
for about $250 of body work a dozen years ago that must have been minor.
This one is worth saving overall! http://pdxforsale.com/?ad=23442 Price is
reduced to $1750 OBO. 1-971-506-9766

Richard Hiatt