[alfa] Re: Kill Bill

I assume your talking about the car in the Gallery header graphic. Just off
the top of my head it look like it's some sort of Lambo...wide and flat. It's
seems a bit Bertone-ish looking at the front end headlamp treatment and the
nice little round Carrello side markers (just like my Berlina).

All I know is that I can't wait to see Vol. 2!!!

Damian
magista@domain.elided
1970 1750 Berlina
Seattle, WA.