[alfa] FS: 164 LS interior

Hi all,
I purchased an LS interior a few months ago. It was sold to me incomplete (no
rear headrests, and missing control panel on passenger side). I could not use
it since my car had no interior at all at the time. I am therefore trying to
sell it, since I ended up purchasing a complete interior. The leather is mint,
mint, mint on passenger and rear seats. Driver's seat is a little drier
leather than the rest, but still soft, with no cracks, ANY signs of wear, or
tears. I can leatherique before shipping, also. I paid $890 for the interior,
shipped. I would like to recover a reasonable amount of this expense. I am
going to put the interior, one seat per auction, up on ebay and see what I can
get for it, but I'd like to offer it to the digest before hand. I have put up
pictures at https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/robrock/www/LS_interior.htm
Interior is located in Fremont, CA. Delivery to locations on west coast
possible.

thanks,

Karl