RE: [alfa] Extra legroom

Charles,
About 30 years ago I published a tech tip in Vellocissima, the NE club newsletter, and which subsequently was re-published in the Alfa Owner, on how to modify the gas pedal to gain a couple extra inches. Basically, you remove the end of the gas pedal and substitute a piece of 1/8 inch aluminum 1" x 1.5" at one end of which you drill a 5/16" hole and mount two ball bearing skate bearings for the ball of your foot to press against. It makes your right leg much more comfortable.
Gil
Port Orange, FL
1985 Spider