[alfa] Air tanks

Please be careful using anything that is not rated by the ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers) or your local rating body as an air tank to store air under pressure.

Back in my insurance inspection days, I got an alert by the ASME about people using older portable helium or refrigerant tanks as air holding tanks. These tanks are not designed, or meant to hold air under pressures useful for topping up tires, or running air tools.

Please, we need all the alfisti we have. Leave improvization to Jazz artists, and MacGuyver.

Mo in NJ