[alfa] Insurance totaled my Spider, any buyers for a parts car?

Well, after being rear-ended by a woman who ran a red
light, her insurance company decided to total my 1980
Spider.  They've offered a fair enough amount for the
car and said I can keep it for $200 less.  Given my
finances combined with the fact that my wife and I
needed to buy a family car anyways, it's not
worthwhile for me to fix the Spider.  I don't
currently have a garage or even a driveway so I'm not
able to part it out myself... homeowner regs in my
townhouse community prohibit "lengthy or major auto
repairs."

The engine drinks too much oil to be worth dropping
straight into another car.  However, it does have the
following parts of reasonable value:

- Good Weber 40 DCOEs with euro intake manifold
- RML ARPI 4101 "street performance" ignition,
installed new by myself some two and a half years ago
- Radiator & starter replaced some three years ago
- "New" rebuilt alternator put in only 6 months ago

The car was my daily driver until the accident, so all
the other bits and pieces are there and workable.  The
car was hit in the rear over the right side turn/brake
light cluster.  Body damage is a crunched rear
valance, trunk lid, and right quarter panel.  Still
runs, but obviously isn't legal on the road with
busted lights.  The car is currently located in
Gaithersburg, MD.

I've got a couply days to decide if I want to keep the
car or let them deal with disposing it.  I'd think
that it should be worth $800 based on the parts above.

Anyone interested in buying her for parts or
restoration?  I'd hate to leave her in the hands of
the insurance company... I've owned her almost 4 years
and over 25k miles and was never left stranded by her.