[alfa] 86 GTV-6 4 sale Atlanta, GA

Hello Digesters,
I wanted to pass along information for a car my friend has for sale in
Atlanta, GA. It is an 86 GTV-6 with 37,000 original miles. Red exterior with
black interior w/cloth recaros. It has 15" Verde wheels. Good news is its a
very tight car, runs flawlessly, the transaxle is buttery smooth (at least
compared to the 85 i owned in college) and has a new clutch.  It was
unfortunately in a front end accident some years ago by a previous ownerIt was
repaired and although it looks great on the outside it wasn't a perfect job.
But pretty damn good. It also has a couple interior items which need attention
too. Overall it is in excellent condition and would make a great car for
someone who has a litle more time to devote to it. (he doesn't have the time)
He has only owned it for about 6 months and maybe put 1,000 miles on it. As
much as he wants it its not the right car at the moment, so he is selling
along with other cars to get one, more practical, car. He is asking $3800 but
is willing to negotiate.

You can contact him, Matt Swaim, (pronouced swim) at:
404-577-5900 H or
404-384-8247 cell

Clint Tomasino