[alfa] Re: GTV brakes problems

Andy,

To give a nod to Damien Magista and most likely others whose names are escaping me at the moment, when you replace the master cylinder, it is time and money well spent to replace the slave at the same time. Conversely, if you are replacing the slave, just do the master at the same time. I have personal experience with getting a brand new master cylinder installed, only to have the slave crap out about a month or two later. I can't speak about the power booster, so although it sounds like a reasonable culprit, I will let other digesters with more experience/knowledge comment on it.

Regards,
Josh

'71 1750 Berlina (feeling neglected)
'72 2000 Berlina (Moxy)