RE: [alfa] Biba's note on Alfa GT debut in UK

> Must say Bertone did a good update on the '65 to '74 GTV. And
> just as the earlier version ('65 to '74) never really excited
> me, must say the same about the current one. Looks to be a
> nice, nice car, but from the small photos (which is
> apparently all we'll ever see of it in the US of A), it's not
> a home run. Maybe 2nd base?

You've got to see it in person before you judge it.

I'm a big fan of the 'classic' '65 - '74 GTV, and the Alfetta/GTV6 body
styles.  This car is really great looking.

There was one in the parking lot at the museum last month, I thought it was
a prototype at first.  Really good looking car.  I'd buy one..

bs