[alfa] Alfa mechanic in Paso Robles.

<< Does anyone know of a good ALFA mechanic in the Paso Robles (near San
Luis Obispo) area of Central California?  >>

Not even a BAD one within 100 miles. I have heard that there is one Alfa in
the Paso Robles area and perhaps a few more in nearby (30 miles) San Luis
Obispo (a college town) There may be a european import repair shop or two in SLO
but no specific italian auto mechanic (as far as I know.....). I believe there
is a good one in the Santa Barbara/Goleta area - contact Moss Motors (the
British sports car parts house) and ask them. Last time I was in Paso Robles, my
164 got a lot of attention and those back country roads heading out to the
myriad and excellent wineries were all made with Alfas in mind ...
Graham Arlen