[alfa] spider idle air O ring

This happen to my 91 Spider years ago and I could not get one right away so I
used clear silicone sealer and with the oil seal still in sealed it with the
silicone. The silicone is flexible and seal good. In fact the silicone is
still there and the new seal in on the shelf with my other spare hard to get
parts, like the kick-down cable for the automatic transmission. Hasn't broken
since I got the spare, maybe 5 years ago or so.

Also, haven't burned out a relay since I got spares.

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission 205,000+ (S)miles and a few
frowns.
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider