[alfa] Power seat fuse location

Hey all,

 In mucking with the power seat switches in my wife's 1991 164L I seem to have blown the fuse. Inspection of the owner's manual reveals no fuse relating to the power seat. Looking at the fuse box pictures, there's a picture of the seat, but that fuse is ok. Any suggestions for me on this one? Thanks much!

 -m
---
matt jurcich, networkologist
(IC) invisik corporation, for IT ingenuity