[alfa] RESULTS--dead GTV-6

Hello all,

First, I want to thank all of you who were kind enough to offer me
potential solutions. It turned out that the cause of the problem was
different than any of the suggestions.

In the wire bundle going into the connector to the ECU a blue/white
stripe wire's cover was frayed, and the wire could touch ground, but
not all the time (until I changed ECU's). That's why the
intermittentcy. It actually took a Bosch rep to find it as it was deep
into the wire bundle.

So, I have a new fuel filter, ignition module, double relay, Nizam
loaned me an ECU------------and NONE of these were necessary! All's
well that ends, I guess {:o].

Thanks again!

Alan