[alfa] Local NW Alfa Shop Burns Down

About a 1/2 hour ago I was writing an email w/ the local news on the TV in the background. I heard the words, "Local Alfa Romeo repair shop burned down...." I immediately turned around and caught a glimpse of a burned out shop w/ what looked like a white Duetto corpse inside.

I only caught a couple seconds of the segment but it looked like it might have been Alfa of Tacoma judging from the view behind the garage.

Did any of the other Northwest Alfisti see or catch this? What's the deal? I'm praying it was my mind playing tricks on me and it wasn't an Alfa shop. This is not good.

Damian

magista@domain.elided
1970 1750 Berlina
Seattle, WA.