[alfa] spider door handles

Hi Rod,

I think you slip the leading edge of the door handle into place and then wiggle the back end around until it slips into place. All I can remember is that it's not terribly easy, you just have to patiently and gently wiggle it around until it drops in. Then connect the door mechanism on the inside of the door, and finally secure the door handle to the door with the two u-shaped brackets (one smaller, one larger to suit the shape of the handle).

Hope this helps, it's been a while since I've done it, so I can't give a more specific description. If you are truly stuck, let me know and I'll pop off my door panel and take a picture of the handle from behind.

Good luck
Chris Keen
'77 spider
Los Altos, CA