[alfa] Re: Milano Verde seat recovery

List,
I'm finally starting to get everything together to re-do my seats,
however
I've run into a slight snag. Everyone talks about the insert fabric, and
that's not a problem now. My problem is the black fabric. The upholstery
show I had look at my seats says there is no source for the black fabric,
and they have nothing close. Can anyone help me out here? Any one have a
source for this, or a name of the fabric, etc. With all the effort going
into the 'Monte Carlo' insert fabric I can't believe there is no source
for
the black fabric.

TIA!!
Graham Spencer
85 GTV-6
88 Milano
Tampa Bay FLA

Give Tom Bishop at Auto Sport Gallery in Raleigh, NC a call: 800.868.2002
or contact him at www.autosportgallery.com.  I've purchased Recaro seat
parts from him in the past and may be able to help.  FWIW, I was under
the impression that the Verde seat material pattern was named 'Monza' and
the solid black was about half the price of the diagonal tweed insert.

Graham L. Davis'89 Milano Verde, etc.St. Louis, MO