[alfa] 164 S Suspension

Well the dreaded red light is coming on for a fault in my adjustable 164S's
suspension.  It does not always come on but is now coming on with more
frequency.  I suspect and hope it is just a wiring issue.  I am wondering if
there are obvious places to look for shorts.  Does anyone out there who has
experienced this problem have any suggestions?  Worse case I am toying with
getting some L/B struts and use the the upper hard ware to mount Boge sport
struts or resleeve with with Koni's.  Terry Johnston